Tuesday, January 18, 2005

TMQ

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Comments:
I see Cuz's name, where did he post? I wanna read something meaningful . . . .
 
How do you make a pick? Flip a coin?
Steelers had their hands full last week and the Pats cruised. It could turn around this week. Both have good defenses and can run the ball. Both have a QB who wins all the time under pressure but is flaky as all get-out and will heave up the INT. Both play outside in the snot. "Sunday...Partly cloudy. Highs around 20. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Wind chill values as low as 7 below." That takes care of the kicking game. No FGs over 50yds at the Big Ketchup Bottle. Turnovers and special teams. I'm rooting on the Patriots but the Steelers could wrap this up with a good first half.
Falcons at the Eagles may be better than it looks. "Sunday...Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow in the morning. Highs around 20. North winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent." The Falcons can move the ball, have a good secondary, play good special teams and I hate them. The Eagles have a good QB, a dozen or so receivers, a good DL, a good OL and I hate them. This could be a survival game...the last one with a team in the 4th wins. This could be another game of crying kickers but ATL runs the ball better. I don't care about the dome team because they've been working outside for the last couple of months getting ready. I'm picking Atlanta as the lesser of two uglies just because it's the NFC South.
 
I'm not feeling a lot of love in this room. C'mon Steelers N Eagles. Or Patriots. Maybe. Think I'll fire up some mesquite and cook a pig.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]