Friday, February 25, 2005

Shit Posing As Meat

Roll the dice, and let your fortune be told.

Comments:
Talk about annoying pop ups! But, Spam #5 wants me to tell all you people out there: "A Spam a day keeps the devil away." It said very good things about me. I like #5.
 
I tried Anglefire for a couple of hours once. It's free but you get what you pay for. I like the spam thing but getting pictures of W so early in the morning almost put me off my pizza.
"Shit posing as meat" reminded me of someone who's against radiating food. She's a retired RN and just as crabby as you'd think. She said, "Sure you can radiate shit and it won't make you sick but it's still shit and isn't that what the government is supposed to stop people from selling us?"
 
Somehow, I don't think I'll be ordering sausage on my pizza now...
 
Hey, buck up lad! With enuff chipotle n mesquite you can disguise ANYTHING!! "Give it to Zeke, he'll eat anything, bless his heart!" lol
 
IN THE BROWN BAG
 
Wow, good to see spam getting its due. Thanks, Cuz and Joni, for the home town grub.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]