Thursday, February 10, 2005

Technology Marches On!

This is pretty slick.

Comments:
What happened to the original way this thing was? Peadmart..you're makin' us work, and we don't like that here in the Howdyville Land!
 
Now my user name and password don't match the originals I signed on with. What happened? Who farted? Look, Prarie Dogs poppin up in every cubicle!!!!

So, how BOUT that RePub Journalist Wanna Be outed for owning army related male prostitution websites? The same bastard who outed Valerie Plame, which WASN'T about lesians OR male homesexuals.

Paybacks for this ugly admin are gonna start comin due, methinks. N get ugly, too. Yer all safe, there, in The People's Rebublic, less me n Bernie pack up n drive in lookin for a place to squat on. lol
 
I think Excremento is a fine place to squat!
 
Legislature, Gropenator, yep, no shit, huh, bout that squattin.

'Take Me In Your, Life, Boat'

Del N The Boys, on PAX TV with a bluegrass gospel thing produced by the Gaithers. Saw it tonite. 2003 or so, I think. Can I get an amen richtheah?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]