Saturday, March 05, 2005

Dude!

WESTSIDE!!!


Comments:
Yeah, saw that. Thought I should let someone else post for a change.

East/West I assume is Cliff Drive related? To me, that runs north/south, so, like, where's East V. West? Is the Boardwalk the split? Lighthouse and musuem is East? Congrats, Sandy Cruz, for another win, DUDE! Guacamole smeared on the back of yer head, and beer all over yer shirt-party on! Loved the part about Doc and the Pro Plugs. All too cool. Tradition, respect, etc. Just like Howdy . . . . lol
 
Ok, maybe a little geography lesson for the inlanders: Santa Cruz's coastline faces due-South! And as Far as the East Side / West Side thang, the Ol San Lorenzo River is yer dividing line. Being an East-sider, I'll give due respect to Anthony & Flea but I gotta hang on the East side myself. Steamer's is cool & all, & that's where all the tourists hang out as well, but I always prefer the down-home beach feel of the East side: Pleasure's, Sharks, Private's & a lot less traffic & big stucco homes. Now living at Pleassure Point a mere 300 yards from the break, I've cleaned up my wetsuit for the season & am shopping for a new longboard.Not as many surf nazi's on this side either.
 
Ok, Thanks Zeke. East side starts at mouth of San Lorenzo, WHICH IS THE BOARDWALK,. Go thru the blowhole that usta be, and Castle Beach that usta be, and that's all East Side, headin to Twin Lakes, etc. So, where's Pleasure Point? Mapblast don't show it . . . West Side is Steamer's and The Museum and The Lighthouse. Got it.
 
Pinche Touristas!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]