Thursday, April 28, 2005

Howdy

Hello friends,
 
Wow I got myself into a strange place and need some help getting out.  I moved recently to Seaside, near Monterey as I was hired for this fantastic high paying job where I would have job security and make a great living. 
 
I had a car wreck and turned my poor old red truck in on a car thinking I would have the money for the payments another stupid mistake, which I am trying to rectify.
 
 I moved into a downstairs apt on 1237 Luxton.  Take 403 exit make left off freeway go to Hilby make a left follow up the hill left on Luxton (one way street). 831 601-8634
 
Anyway after working for employer for 4 weeks after moving here, I was fired. I'm not very proud of that but I suppose they didn't know what they had in me and if they can't see it I don't want to work for them either...oh well knock my head off my shoulders, that hurt.
 
Anyway due to the fact that I was only here for the job and my income has now stopped (perhaps I'll get a small unemployment ck) I can't pay the higher rent, and it doesn't make any sense to be living here.  My friends, music jams and fun are in the Cruz and the Mts.
 
On Sunday it's May 1st, I have to be out of here and have it clean by Sat night.  Lucky for me my room at Linda Spalinger's is still available and I can move back to it. 
 
I must be honest my back is not great, I need help either here on this side or on the Boulder Creek side.  Moving twice in a 30 day period of time is killer.  I now have to repack what I just unpacked.
 
I would be willing to pay for gasoline if you have a truck, buy the beer, and pizza, pay someone, whatever, do you know any movers or unemployed guys who I could pay a small sum to do the work, or could you find time in you schedule or heart to help me out please, would you help me do the move? write me an email or call my cell phone.  Pass the word to those who I know but don't have their emails....help me if you can, I'm feeling down.
 
Thank you!
Best Regards,
Elicia Burton
831 601-8634

Comments:
we will help you honnneeeey....Give us a jingle or email
EvannLindanChris
685-3452
ltarsky@rattlebrain.com
 
Thank You! Evan, Linda, Chris, now I feel better! Thanks to everyone who responded even though you have other obligations. I don't ask for help for myself often, it's a hard thing to do pride aside...so thanks!
Elicia
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]