Saturday, May 14, 2005

I'm Tired, I'm Bored, I'm Phookin Antsy

So, like, today, I switched from the brass long body ACRI picks back to the silver Dunlop Banjer picks my dobro teach gave me. There's more volume, sustain and a brighter sound, it seems.

Oh, n I switched from low starches back to high proteins . . . . . too . . . .

Yer thoughts?

Work has me tired like a dog chasin a cat in the south, n the summer, both were walkin, yadda, yadda yadda . . . . . I love my job, I hate my job, yadda yadda, etc. Geez . . . . some one SAY something!!!!!! Sigh . . . . . .

I am SOOOOOOO pacin the floor, postin all over hell n gone (not that THAT'S new) about Spring Berry, orderin new string sets, Bernie is grinnin (I LIKE it when Bernie Grins!) n pacin like the devil herself waitin for a vacation where it ain't hot . . . . n , I got some kinda progressive newgrass net stream fired up that's playin some SERIOUS old David Grisman and covers of The Dawg . . . . it's HOT CHIT! . . . . . n I'm wailin on my reso . . . . n it's all maniacal in some kinda foolish, shit eatin grin hillbilly way what makes my heart soar like a Moody BlueGrass cover of Ride My SeeSaw . . . ya know?

So, what's life like in YOUR nightmare/fantasy/daydream?

Kin we tawk? I need to tawk to SOMEONE in here!!!!!!!

Oh, Bernie N Larue need two 4 Day Tix for Spring Berry! Make good thoughts, and we will make goodies for the one who makes our DayDream Real!!!!

Comments:
My Thoughts? Get a job you hippie! Oh...you got one...that's no excuse! Won't be makin' the fest this spring, (tsk tsk.....tear......harumpf)
The Cheese is turnin' 30....(HA!) so we're off for a week in Cabo, a little tequila, a little warm water surrfin', a little loungin' by the pool, and a little Marlin fishin' on sattidy! At least I think his name is Marlin....We're gettin' back before the fest so we might try to make the Little Feat show on saturday but I doubt it. Have fun all, I'll do a shot er two fer ya, and perhaps....catch a few fish!
 
30!?!?!?!?!?! You cradle robber, you old fart!!!!!!! N she's lookin real good, you tell her we said so!!!! Know she worked hard to get where she is . . .

Congrats to Amy . . . I'd take a week in Cabo for my 30th . . . . with or WITHOUT you Dave, anytime!!! LOL

Have fun, bring back some bonito for the grill . . .

Man, if you two could even do two Fest days . . . well, better n NOT seein yas at all . . . sniff, tear, just not the same without ya runnin barefoot all over the meadow and everone!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]