Friday, May 06, 2005

Larue's Bonafide

Yep. As of Ate AM Monday, May 8, 2005.

This means missing a day game with Tubdude, the only reason I went a year and a quarter without a job, so I could see a game with a buddy . . . go figger . . . .

Wish me luck, or, I COULD be knocking at YOUR door, with a hubcap and a sleeping bag . . . ;-)

Berry Fest is still to be determined . . . . but I'm still married, and cohabiting with the greatest woman in the world. There's still a prayer we both show up.

TTFN.-larue n bernie

Comments:
Tell them you have a contract that you sign and they won't let you out of it. See if they can let you skate out Thursday afternoon and all day Friday. So, we're still on for Tueday night? Cool, glad I didn't buy those tickets like I said I would.
 
Don't you check yer emails? Let's oink . . . .TONITE!!!!

Uh, that is, before Desperate HouseWives at 9. I'm in bed at 10 now . . . Christ, I never use to get UP until 10 . . . . sigh . . .
 
Please forgive me, for I have been past Yuicaipa.
 
"Monday May 8th" ???

Congrat's on da job Cartman ol buddy!
 
"Monday May 8th" ???

Yep. Forever to be known as Larue's Black Monday, Bloody Monday.
 
congrats on the job....hey, methinks you should enter a receipe from howdy in the soon to be strawberry cook-book..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]