Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Silver Ghost by Crucial Smith

Dave will like this, n prolly all you KNOW about this song and this band, but, I heard if for the first time today and I bout dropped trou!!!!

They start in G, and go to the Bflat for the first change, and man, that just knocked me out!!!!! It's prolly modal, huh . . . . anyhoots, Pat Flynn produced it. '97. Any of you know or heard this, and, got any idea what HAPPENED to these boys? The Silver Ghost is SUCH a keeper, and everyone should have it somehwere . . . I gotta get lyrics n tab somehow, I am in LOVE with this song!!

Uh, yeah, there IS a reso on it. What'd ya phreakin expect from me? LOL

Time to light the mesquite, I got some pork product to slow cook . . . . GO KINGS! Or suck, whatever . . . . really, I'm indifferent . . . . . less they win . . . hell, I'll be indifferent till they make it to the next round . . which, I don't think, they should be allowed to . . Dave might like THAT too . . . ;-)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]