Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Well....A Strawberry Prep...

Old Blind Dogs Tuesday, May 17
The Celtic Society of the Monterey Bay
proudly present:
SCOTS TRAD MUSIC AWARDS 2004 FOLK BAND OF THE YEAR

TICKETS AND INFORMATION
7:30PM / Doors at 7:00PM
Tickets: $18 / $17 for Celtic Society members
Tickets available at More Music, 121 Maple St, Santa Cruz (moving in April to: 512 Front St.)
or the Pearl Alley Box Office, 120 Pearl Alley, Santa Cruz or by calling 831-464-2128 or 408-847-6982 or Celtsoc@aol.com

Comments:
I've still got a little light wound licking left to do from Casa de Bluegrass.
 
Please, tell me Miz Wendy didn't let you travel with Zeke, alone you two, again, and you missed Monday. Again.

Oh hell, Monday's suck, I am here to testify, now that I experience them again . . . . . what do I know about missin a day of work.

Lick it if ya can reach it.
 
Nope. I took all the ladies to a quick fest. Miss Wendy had us out by noon. Really nice quick fest. I brought the wings.
 
Well then, yer a good hubband and an even grander father . . . er, so to speak . . . .
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]