Saturday, August 20, 2005

Nice Music Tool For Rookies, Intermediates

So, thanks to the new transposition link I found, I also discovered, after a few days of struggle, that Waterbound, by Dirk Powell (ignore the post about the chords, I got that off the internet, and it's ALL wrong. Song's in c#, NOT f#, and the f# changes are all wrong, to boot), is not playable by me on reso, due to the jump from A to f#.

I'll find something else to annoy people with, no worries there.

So, that link, nice tool for transposing songs and such.

Course, most of you pro's in here are FAR past that kinda stuff. Still, if you teach, this is a GREAT tool for students.

See most of yas on the mountain soon.

Comments:
Checkin the speed on the tapedeck, checkinda a one, two...*ARGH*! What are you doin? I checkin da speed on da tapedeck - you holda the tools!!!!

Checkin the da speed, checkin da tapedeck...one, two...
 
I'm clueless. But, you've said that before.
 
What? You don't remember "Mr. Hedge"???? Damn rookies!
 
Sounded more like the Marx Brothers in the movie they did with the war room scene. Tween the insanity of the dialogue and the costume changes of various milatry figures and countries, it's a diaper buster. But then, so are you with a few cocktials in ya!!! :GRIN:

I gotta go find that Marx Movie, man, that was some serious funny stuff . . . . much better than Day At The Races, or Monkey Business. Well, they were ALL good. Now that I think about it. Kinda reminds me of HowdyVille, on a good night. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]