Monday, September 19, 2005

Awwww-hack-cough, cough...


Comments:
The similarities are.......


uncanny?
 
Well, I can see now what happens when you boys get bored, & don't know where to throw yer poker chips. How they ever got all that personal info on me is, well,.....maybe that night I woke up in the Kennel, ...or..oh nevermind. You fellers got enough amunition as it is these days.
 
Hair between the toes???Oh My !!!
they say crazy people have hair between their toes...
 
Y'all ain't reading the fine print, thar. If I was our erstwhile fuzzy n feline (when did he get the operation, no one tells me ANYTHING) campmate, I'd be a MITE worried bout them spay and neutering clinics n such. Just a tip . . .
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]