Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hardly a Lineup

Strictly a Festival.

Comments:
Ok then, looks like my day-1 will be hanging at the Banjo stage, that is until Hot Rize & Gillian start up over at the Arrow stage...Just wonderin where them Poor Man's Whiskey boys'll have that TeePee set up! Day-2 looks more challenging though...Again Banjo-staging it, but Dolly is a must, & Peter Rowan & Tony Rice vs. Emmylou Harris is a coin flip...too much to choose from!

Are we there yet?????
 
Doc Watson. The Last Time N you KNOW it. Gotta be there for that. Gotta. N Del too, is there. Oh. That IS the 5-String stage. Gotcha. Kin I make it from Star Stage for Greencards to make it to Del in time? N I mean, guess I'll start with the Peasall Sisters, Greencards, Del, Doc, Jimmie Dale, HOt Rize, REK, Gillian and Steve Earle. Whew. Steve Earle N The Dukes, again (BerryNice) or Los Supra Ciete Piernes? This place is killin me, already, yet, still.

This can't be done. N I just blew off ten favs. Screw Sunday, this is WAY too stressful for now. I'll wait till then and 'medicate' to the groove that will lead me to where I should be . . . dang.

If they played till midnight, we'd see em all . . . with less walkin. Danged noise ordinances. Druha Trava, with a reso player you HAVE to see. The rest of them are all Frank Vignola clones, too. Off the hook these Chezcks are . . . Yugoslavs? I don't know, but, a must see. Like Doc. Yep, that good. Here's to hotel camping. How's the food in the pub?
 
"Drive a Tractor"? Good name for a bluegrass band.
 
2nd Grass? Like, a supercharge? Boy, do I miss the days when I didn't get tested randomly on the job . . . ;-)
 
Oh Boy Howdy....
All that meat and no potatoes...
Gravy too..don't ya know...
A Gal could get crippled running from one stage to da next. Can I get a chair lift???
Bring in the chopper...
Are we some Lucky kids or what???
See ya'll at da Hotel Friday night and then da Park Yipeeeee!!!!
After I go to Esalen this weekend that is..."What a Life"
 
All right! Rosie gonna be there Friday nite (see my new post above)! We got us a cocktailin buddy with an accordian!!! (and strangly dressed dolls on the piano, no doubt) . . . :SMILE:
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]