Friday, October 14, 2005

Boy's Weekend Out November 11, 2005

That time again. The change this year is you'll need a site to actually camp. Now I know some of you chafe at the idea of paying money to camp but I'm sorry to say that it's a new world now after 9/11 and we all must do our part to piss off the religious right. I don't know what that has to do with Fernwood requiring money but possibly it was Tazzy Bob running off with the receipts a couple years back that made the banks freak out. So, I have site 18 for Friday and Saturday. Call now. 831-667-2422 and get involved and pay up.

Comments:
Gee, you mean I don't have to pay the fifty bucks I shell out every year for just bein' an extra car? Such a deal! Anybody wanna buy any used bong hits?
 
Nope. Pay just half the price and invest the rest in real estate!
 
Hey, did he say, "Bong"? I heard about those on Paul Harvey. Will I really go home and listen to all my CDs again?
 
Just dial 1-800-543..heh heh heh...


BONG!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]