Saturday, October 22, 2005

DAMMIT ALL, ANYWAYS!!!!

I mean, I've been a Rocket Roger fan forever.

Like I was of Ron Guidry.

Eck. Catfish. Vida.

Others what showed talent, or pure moxie and guts.

Gibby. Marichal (a whiner, but, man, a heart of fire). Koufax.

Nolie for sure. Rapid Robert at 100 MPH.

Blyleven.

Robin Roberts, what a curve ball, long before Carlton came round, n HE was a hoss, too,

Gaylord, all the other spitters, greaseballers, n let's NOT leave Satchel Paige off of THIS list.

Yeah, shut UP Dave, I'll get to my point, damnit, let a Larue ramble, will ya? lol

SO, the onlyiest reason I got for watchin the Series just went down with a hamstring.

Dammitall!

BBQ n pickin anyone?
Boat paintin n namin n general harassment and chastisin?
Time to backpack the hills of Big Sur and hunt wild boar with bow and arrow?

SOME ONE call it . . . . n don't be droppin that puck kuuurrraahhhhpppp now Zeke, it's still too early for the freezin o the ice, methinks . . . . . .

No, Boys Weekend Out is NOT an alternative for me this year . . . . bahstihds, all of yas, wish I was gonna be there for THAT . . . . . .

Comments:
That sure was a long-winded way to go about telling us that Larue can't get his sorry ass down to Big Sur, doncha thank? God, one dip into the River & he's all washed up...what's amaater ol Larueski? 'fraid-a loosing some more poker chips, brain cells, and yer footing? And all this seetin yerself up fer harrasement as well.....

..& He wonders why I call him "Cartman" !
 
Let's see...we'll have a paperback book and a cup of joe for Greggers, a pack of Salem Light 100s and an can of MGD for the Dawg and I guess we could hose down a blanket and throw it into the river for our dearly departed Larue. Oh, wait, he's alive???
 
Damn, tough crowd tonite. They musta extended the 25 cent Pabast Happy Hour draft n let the 'Folk Dancers' lap one for free . . . . . Tuck Fexus is it? 2-ZIP, you got yer wish.

Ok, so, I WAS thrilled when Guillen (making wide and tall gesture with arms) showcased Jenks. Wow! 100!!!! Rocket never hit that regular, much as I respect him. Lemme see, Randy Johnson. Ummm . . . . Rapid Robert Feller . . . anyone in between touch 100 regular that I forgit?

Lemme make Zeke, Dave and Tubdude happy all at once (puckering lips to whistle, I DO know how to whistle ya know)-make it an orange blankie n stuff a bottle of cheap brown whiskey n some 'cookies' in it. THEN hose it down . . . . I hope you hoser's all fall in the fire from drunk wrasslin at 3am n have hangovers every day. ;-)
 
Wow....just like Christmas!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]