Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Faster, John, Faster


Comments:
Not Bad! But me thinks that Paul should have the bass & Ringo should be havin the "drum"...doncha think? But I'll just bet that George rips up a mean "The General"!
 
SOMEONE'S a sick putz.

Bet it was Shady Grove they was doin!!!

N there's no drums in hardcore bluegrass, Zekers.

N if George WAS doin a bg tune, it would hafta be WheelHoss.

'kin hippies . . . . . ;-)

Don't ever change, though. :-)
 
Ya know, damn if that ain't some great photoshop work . . . at web resolution . . . seamless . . .

I'd like to see the source work to know if it's as clean as it looks . . . . :GRIN: but, it's GOOD WORK!!

You, Tubbers? Perchance? Accruin and bored all at once? lololol
 
I don't do images. I just take from the rich and give to the floor. Someone else gave it to me Cuz they couldn't post it to the intern net. Takes me about 30 seconds to do it including program load time.
 
Hey Larue!

Update: Banjo's are form the "percussion" family my friend, and yes...that's a "drum" with strings stretched across it.

And Furthermore I riddle you this resoman: where did the "banjo" originate from???

Freakin inlanders anyway.
 
Nice try Cuzzy, wrong continent...
 
Ain't that in Yurp?
 
Gumngnaw, Africa.

Yurp?

What's Bedouin Tenting have to do with Gumming, Gnawning, Gnuuing, n 5-Stringing?

As Steve Martin Would Put It:
"I was born a poor black child. N the banjo made it's way up the Mississippi River on the backs of cotton field workers who sang the songs of their struggles in life and of the daily drudgery of their field work. Railroad workers began to use the banjo to leverage rail ties into place, all done to the songs they would song. Someone once said the banjo was dandy, and someone else thougth they said Gandy. N that's how GandyDancing came to mean the dancing of the rail workers on the neck of the banjo as they sang and put the rail ties into place."

Word to the mother. Honest. ;-)
 
"Gandy Dancing" was actually performed by Irish immigrant railroad workers who, not near lucky 'nuff to own a banjo, & saving there Bouzuki's for the jam, did their little soft shoe number on long handled shovels, also called a spade...& that has nuthin to do with the dark Irish either.

Banjos originated in West Africa, originally a gord was used until they found that tanned animal hides had better acoustic quality.

Then again, what the freek do I know? 'cept that I'm currently working on the "Scruggs Method".
 
The Cuz Abides! :grin:

Wow, Zeke, I never seen you post anything 'that' serious. You must be in love. Although I thought the bazooka reference was smartly penned up.

What's yer gal gonna do when she finds you've fallen for a hubcap?
 
I guess we all have to drink a shot every time some says, "banjo" or else we get spammed.
 
Tub, I think Zeke's new found 5 String Puppy Love done conjured the worst of the internet to your IP portal.

However, I concur with yer antispam protocols.

SKOAL, Bruthuh!

Nostrovia!

L'Heim!

Slainte Vah!

Down The Hatch, Sailor!!!!! ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]