Thursday, October 13, 2005

Halloween Costume Partyee at Roseee's Playhouse

decided to have the partyeeeee on Friday night so I can recover and go to the city for Family Dog -Chet Helms Memorial at Golden Gate Park on Sunday...Free again...
anyway here's da deal.
Friday night starting about 7 ish... that's the 28th of October
(Let's Kick-off da Halloween Weekend Kids)
It's a costume party at da Playhouse (ya know where it is)
Bring yourself in costume,instruments,nibs,booze,whatever tickles your fancy.
Invite anyone that's FUN.....


Comments:
Well, that leaves Dave out, Ahh Meen Hayall Sohn, he don't even wear shoes.

N Michael Hall's out, too, cuz he wears white socks.

Wish we could, cuz we would.

Oink all over it, Rosie. N oink one time for The Charlatans, as they honor Chet.

I hit a few of his gigs in my ute (as JimmyBob sez), I did.

Playland before yer Playhouse. Great set one night with Quicksilver, perhaps 1970 or so? Maybe '72 . . . I fergit . . . . Dino Valenti was outta jail, and back with the band, and they had the whole horn section and the congas n percussion galore. The QMS Blonde Girl In White Cotton Summer Dress On Stage Dancin . . . . I still recall, it was a good night.

Whatcha Gonna Do About Me, Fresh Air, Freeway Flyer kinda night. A lil Who Do You Love/Mona, but, sad to say, never a lick of Gold N Silver, my all time fav song of all time. Sigh.

Like the smell of the crowd and the scent of the fog, it seems like it was just yesterday, n a lil hipskip hop from San Mateo to party, In The City, with Chet and his Family Woofies.

I recall yer story at Hardly about some of this that YOU encountered . . . still makes me smile . . . maybe I get to England someday to follow the Grateful Dead? Not . . . :smile:
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]