Sunday, October 16, 2005

Harumpf!


Comments:
It's time once again to play, "Beat the Spammer." As you know, our posts have recently been spammed just as soon as they have been posted. Now I'm attempting to beat the devil and comment on this post thusly...
 
The way I can beat the spammers is to make this a "registered only" messageboard and I just don't want to so I live with light housework and no viable short term memory.
 
You should walk barefoot upon the Hindu Kush eating bad pasta a fagioli whilst sippin Bahama Mama's n cussin out the local wild life for bein too slow on a hot day. You know, get yer groove back n all that. Or just send Dave n aksks HIM to take pics.

I bet you MISS the Navy n all that travelin, Sailor. ;-)
 
What spammers? Hey, I'm SORRY if I post a lot at times in here . . . it's all for the love . . . lol
 
Did he say Rolf Potts?


I think he meant Rotts Pight!
 
Que?
 
Ask Zeke.....he'll confirm.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]