Monday, October 17, 2005

Is that your real shirt?


Comments:
Hey Martin,
Seein as yer quoting our good buddy Festivus here, I would suggest that you track him down & get his scriblings involved here, I mean, it only seems approrpiate?
 
Ever since the "Prevention of Sexual Harassment Workshop", Zeke can't even SPELL "Appropriate"
 
Hey call Festivas and tell him about my Haloween COSTUME party, Yes Ms. Linda cookies are good. Gee's is anyone coming to da partyeeee? I see no RSVP's....
 
Can I come as the Boat Pimp?
 
Zeke? Spellin? Naw, he just got the difference between what's right, and TAKING STUFF, wrong.

Appropriate-confiscate . . . ya know?

"N you COP that grass n SPLIT!!!"

$50 or a kiss on the lips from me (my choice) says Rosie gets it before anyone else.
 
So, re: thread lead: one chick has tats, n a wierd hair do, n is rockin nerd style, the other one has her jeans rolled up on the cuffs, WAY past capri length. Nerd band? 5-String Player looks ok . . . I mean, at least it's a coned instrument . . . .
 
Eeuuuuuwwwwwww No kiss on the lips. Larue....
Hey she has tat's covering her arm anyway.
Yea I get Yea I get Larueskee.....
 
Spewling?
 
and the Band's Good Too!!!

Hey, The Duhks Rock! Martin, Festivus, & I had way too much fun with those guys at Kate Wolf, & then to spot Leonard sipping a martini with us at Camp Howdy, well...all I can say is he should've brought his singer along. But then again, that's usually when Festivus starts asking people to dance...should've played baseball.
 
But he is such a great dancer.
Gee's wonder who will be sighted sipping a mart tune eee at the Costume Partyeeeee
\
do you have your costumes ready kids????????
 
Love ya Rosie Gal!!! Have a GREAT PAHTAY!!


We need a Rosie in thegodforsakenvalley. I'm TAHD of wearin thuh onliest leapord skin skirt roun heah . . . . .
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]