Monday, November 28, 2005

Happy B-Day Martin.

Hey, Happy B-Day & all ya old Fart!!! So sorry that I was outta town fer yer gathering, reckon I'll get ya for some sushi on Friday....if'n you survive your clandestine training op's in thegodfersakenvalleythattimefergot! Me, just back from an extended golf outing that started in Long Beach and ended up at the "19th Hole" at the Cimmaron Golf Resort in Palm Springs. The big boys ( & one skirt) were playing a few holes over fer skins....that's when I found out that there are "152" golf courses in Palm Springs! Between that & some Blackjack at the reservation card tables, I just might be alright. Road trips, good golf & bad cards will always help ya ferget the crap that dirties up yer view on life....but, I digress.....AGAIN!

As usual, peace to ya'll.

Comments:
Digress away. Digressed my whole weekend.
 
Did they cheat you outta yer money, Cuz?

N the grain ain't bad, it's that POTATO Whiskey Zeke drinks that'll kill ya . . . . .
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]