Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Happy Birthday, Martin N Zeke




Yer just both lucky I didn't post a close up of Trisha Gagnon. Ain't Missy a sweetie . . . . had NO idea she was so 'photogenic' (code for redhead). She's a hottie, yeah . . . . n her bass chops rock, too.

It's the best I could do for you two, seein's how I missed em both. Uh, yer birthdays, that is.

A cruise of MY lifetime that woulda been, yer mileage would have varied, I 'spose . . . . . hayall, MY milage is varyin right now, just lookin at it all . . . . sigh . . .

Comments:
Dang...and I thought the Strawberry tickets were expensive. $1700 and you only have to row on the odd numbered days? Pining for the Alaskan fjords, bluegrass style.
 
Yep.

Stapled fer shoor.
 
"Hottie" ??? You been hanging around the horse barn again er what? Maybe I just need to borrow yer glasses er somethin....
 
Spend a couple of days in Capitol City...you'll see what he means.
 
Yeah, I can imagine...then again, all "hotties" tend to cool down after a while...That's just the way it is.
 
Who needs dsl, hotties or eyesight when I got YOU People.

IGBOBLAB.

I usta rag my pal Jim about 'we gotta get you a woman'.

Nowadays, I think, 'we gotta get you a mando' . . . . maybe a ukelale, even.

He can take lessons from Aunt Peg at BerryFest twice a year.
 
Now, that's just crazy drug talk.
 
Been there.....The one thing ya gotta watch out for on that Inside Passage cruise is the rock whales. Seemed to keep the tourists happy. Thay'd be screamin' everytime they saw the water turn white...'Whale! Whale!'

Turned out to be the tide curlin' around all the little craggy rocks........or maybe......Larue?
 
Huh, talk about crazy drug talk . . . have a whale of a time at yer birfday bash anyways, Dave . . . . Someone spike his drink with 'cookiemix' . . . n point him to a river . . . .
 
"C" is for cookie, that's good enough for me....sing along if you know the words...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]