Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A Howdy Christmas

Hey Howdians...
Just wanted to pass along a Holiday Cheer to each and every one of you! Camp Howdy just aint a group of Hooligans anymore who just meet & yack at music festivals...it's a family..Our Family.
I know it seems that a good number of us will be elsewhere for Christmas this year, and just wanted to see if anybody had any thoughts of getting together before we all hit the road? I just got tix to Southern Culture on the skids yesterday for their show at the Attic in Santa Cruz this Friday night....first time in the place & it looks great! Should be a great show and I hope to see some of ya there. Beyond that, I know we got a "Wendel" that is turning the calendar page this weekend, and if there's nuthin else going on I would be happy to host a Holiday Celebration at my pad in Pleasure Point, maybe Saturday night? Ya'll let me know via email er telephone if there's any interest. Otherwise, PEACE to all of you during this Holiday Season. I think we've all been through a lot over the past year or so with friends departing & such, so spread the good vibes, show your love...'taint no good all bottled up, "just a tip".................
Zeke

Comments:
What Zeke said.

What I learnt from the Hooligans Of Howdy:

1) IGBOBLAB.
2) Ding.
3) Hide yer whiskey.
4) Don't eat 'the cookies'.

Not sure which one's more valuable.

Honored to know you all.

Great tribe.
Great name.
Great members.
 
Great Googly Moogly!

Havin' a little 'To Do' at the yard on the 23rd. Steamin' some crab, grilling some cow, just a little thank you to the folks that made our first year mighty fine. Other than that it's off to the great white north for the holiday.

Cookies?
Hide yer whiskey?

Yeah, that'll happen!
 
I'll be there with fiddle and guitar! maybe a bass, too.
Lynne's on for it . Also George. and Rick
We need a mando now....
Dorris
 
*** No Party plan Confirmed just yet!*** I hope to chat with some more folks tonight at the Attic, but Martin & Wendy already have other plans, and Cuz & Joni are out of town, so at present it looks like a no-go... Unless somebody can talk me into otherwise tonight. Call ahead before ya plan, I have no idea what's going on...I just instigate trouble!
 
We'll check in tomorrow.
If not Saturday - perhaps Sunday pm at my place.
Liz and Dave are away tomorrow also.
 
Dangit all, Dorris had ME all fired up, not that Dave didnt', I just figgered HIS gig was a short window the boss was payin for and we aint' comin in till midday. ;-)

N Zeke, well, I was ready to wrack yer 5-String all to reso hades. N I REALLY want to hear from ya how it's goin! We is now ofishially bro's in tone rings, ya know. In G, it's the same rolls . . . .

So, Dave's gig is day time, Zeke is out temp for now, n The Perfessor N Cuz are gone with theirs.

We get IN sometime to Scotch Valley about midday, Friday, n will BE there, till Monday.

We'd LOVE to party, play, or, just go to dinner, Zeke!!!!! Or anyone else . . . . . . . :SMILE:

Email Laure N Bernie at: laruepork@netzero.net

I can, and will, play, my ass and newly remodeled reso, off, any time, anywhere.

I'll also have some fun, bring fun (pork and whiskey or tequila), and well, if we have too much fun, n hafta sleep at YOUR place, then we'll make breakfast. Cuz, we don't drink and drive, ever! ;-)

Love allus yas, the above is allus subject to change, n we'll behave accordingly, most of the time . . . ;-)
 
Zeke, email at yer work thingie. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]