Friday, January 13, 2006

Global Warming?


Comments:
baaaahhhh.....GO SHARKS!
 
I'm getting a number 19 jersey. Beauty of a pass to Ekman for that second score. To top it all off, WE'RE NOT IN THE CELLAR TODAY!!!! Now let's stop the losing streaks and they got a chance.
 
I Just had to do a double take when they mentioned "hasek" in goal for Ottowa...I was thinking, what? his son, maybe? Too cool he's still out there letting goals in by folks like the Sharks. I also liked how they had to have guards protecting Chechoo's family memebers & freinds from Jame Bay up North there...didn't realize that he was a "native canadian"...too cool.
 
40 saves from Nabby, Joe hit the pipes twice on shots and JUST missed another pass on a breakaway. Dang the boys are looking good.
 
Hey Fubbalo boy......I think it's spelled Ottawa.

Geez, and I'm from How-are-ya.
 
It's pronounced "High Why Yer"
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]