Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Gonna Be Tough Working Tomorrow


Comments:
Psssht...Like his words really mean anything? I used to enjoy watching these presedential addresses when they actually meant something (?)...with current events, and Shrub's existing poll ratings his "speach" will likely be centered around the passing of Corretta Scott King and Osama's # 2 dude who they have about as much luck locating and whacking as they do with Bin Laden himself. I say this: George W. Bush is a Fucking waste of oxygen that some poor bastard out in the middle of a sand storm could be using.
 
Yeah but the drinking game, the drinking game.
 
I'm fine with Drinking....got no more room for games.
 
I'm likin the 2006 version of Sleek Zeke!

'Cut the crap and let's get ON with it, lads!'
 
What? No 'Fold out, Felt faced, Reversable, Multi faceted, Many colored, Dubya drinkin' game board' in that wiz bang collection of yers?

Authentic frontier gibbrish..But he's right.
I'm with ya on the oxygen thing. All I heard last night was the same crap he's been spewin' for years, well....except for the bullshit about hydrogen, yeah that's gonna happen! Addicted to oil? Fuck him!, and the Enron lovin' lube mongers he rode in with! The bastards should fry in the crude they make us buy at rediculously inflated prices while their profits were what? 14 billion? Why I oughtta.......


sorry, that is all.
 
Great Post Dave! & naw, poker isn't a "game" it's fine entertainment at it's best! *L* I was just referrin' to political games...like the Shrub & his nonsense...I may have just come out of a meeting in General Services as well so that may have impacted my disolution. I've just been waiting to hear from Peadmart wether he wants me to bring my fine fuzzy poker aparatus to the game Sunday.

Game On! (GO STEELERS!)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]