Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Play-Off Party Sunday?

Sooooooooooooooo.......Looks like a couple of good games to watch on Sunday, and once again I'll be happy to open up Zeke's Bistro to Howdians for football, if'n nobody else cares to host the bar.....and yes, ALL are invited!. That'll be the last time I say something about "chicks" in this town! *L* Personally though, I was told there are no chicks in Santa Cruz? But, alas, digression is commonplace in our tribe. Anyhoot, games start at noon. Poker is good, beer is better. You know the rules....& just give a shout if'n somebody else wants to host. Heck, maybe we could even pick.

Comments:
Pick what? Which wild card game to play? "Indian no-peek roll 'em back deuces and follow the lovely lady are wild high low chicago"
 
NFL Lines Conference Championships - NFL Line AFC & NFC Championship Games - NFL Playoff Games Date 1/22, 2006
Total
1/22 3:00 ET At Denver -3.5 over Pittsburgh
Total 41
1/22 6:30 ET At Seattle -4 over Carolina Total 43.5


So, what's with the noon start? 43.5 is a lot of points with those defenses. Home teams are favorites but that was 50/50 last week.
 
Hi, we're here at shop doin' construction work, and Cuz says 'If yer invitin' chicks...I ain't comin'!

You people slay me.......

Notice Zeke, I didn't spell it 'sleigh'.
 
I'll be a cheerleader and bring my poms poms.......
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]