Saturday, March 04, 2006

Because I KNOW You Don't Have Enuff Music

Make yer own radio station!

Key in a fav group, and they make a radio station that plays that group, and others like it!

I hit NGR (thanks to YOU people) and learnt a lot about them.

Always thought Curtis Burch was a reso player!!! I like particular configuration with Courtney Johnson!

Anyhoots, time to key in Mike Auldridge and Seldom Scene for an all reso all the time Sattiday nite!

Now you have enuff music.

How's the pickin?

Comments:
Whoooooooa big fella, enough!

Tryin' to MAKE music, all this shit is gettin' me bogged down.
Good though.

Tryin' to find a '60's Fender twin reverb with two tens. There's a perfect place in the new boat to bolt it to.

We'll be at the Sail Expo boat show in Oakland on April 21 and 22 at the Best Western at Jack London Square. A little work, lotsa of play, and always a good time at Yoshi's for some great music. Anybody comin' by, let me know.
 
Yer talkin speakers to bolt up?

'Kin AFG.

Oakland?

Armed?

:spew:
 
Yeh,so much about that. It was heavier than the skylights I had to patch when that guy left me with that thing. Made sure to come fetch it when the sewer backed up. Probably would 'uve tried to trade it for a beautiful blonde if'n I hadn't been on to it. Still miss that monster..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]