Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Golf Skills Test


Comments:
I don't get it.
 
Geez...did you even try clicking on anything? LBGA all the way.
 
Some suck.
Some blow.
Others just can't click.

Sweet Mother Of Pearl Shaft Say A Prayer For Island Boys.

The site was kinda sucky, the video was a 6.
I'm takin the sport back up this weekend, if it aint flooded on my local cheap links.

I'll suck AND blow, no doubt.

But by Spring, my 9 Iron gonna be dangerous. To anyone in front or to the side of, that is. ;-)

Dave, I keep lookin at the boat. N smilin.

I got a fantasy. But you got a boat. Dang. ;-) You win!
 
Some of us don't have time to just go willy vanilly, clicking around, all over the place. Fantasy's are fine, and they don't cost you anything. Thay also don't require endless hours in the boatyard painting, and varnishing, and plumbing, and getting that rigging done.

But iDigressazana!
 
Yeah, yer catchin flak aint'cha cuz you don't come out n play like ya usta . . . . . .

They understand. They'll rag ya, but, they know.

My thought? When they wanna go for a ride, spin the wheel, stand the keel on end, and watch em turn green.

Hand em a beer, too, at that moment. ;-)

Or, do they KNOW all yer twicks, Island Boy? :grin:

I am quite humbled, once again, by all you who DO live in the water, on the water. I do respect what you have, and why you all want it.

The landlubber HowdyVillians got 'other' qualities that make then speschial, too . . . . . . . . . oinks to all. Sniff. IGBOB. Mesquite. Pickin. Brown Bag. Wasabi Chili, anyone? Gawd I need a fest . . . . SKWIRREL!!!!

There, I'm callin it. Ok. Next topic. I feel better now. Sorry it took so long.

Bootliquor (thanks Martin) is playin the hayall outta the Bluegrass Dukes past week or so. NICE!
 
You know, Dave, some brands of decaf are just as tasty as the real thing. Why don't you put that paintbrush down and come out to Ben Lomond and pick with George.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]