Monday, March 27, 2006

It's about time somebody did something!


Comments:
Darn right!

Do me a 'favour', set a time and restaurant for Sattiday.

:-)
 
Sattiday??????
 
Wot da fok?
 
Geez, you people are like them teen swarm gangs . . . commona my house, spend the weekend. I still got room under the patio table but yer legs will stick out. The snails don't move that fast so, you'll feel em in time to toss em . . . .
 
Actually, Martin, that was a good Rose ya pulled there, quite understated but smartly delivered.

That prolly belongs on a t-shirt that only Rose would wear , , , ;-)
 
Like I said earlier in a previously sent email..

We'll be at the Hyatt around seven or so, send me yer tele #, and I'll call ya when we're headin' that way.

The hotel's got a couple nice ones, but anywhere's downtown is good with us. Can't stay out too late, gotta toss grandma sunday in the hills, I think she'd like that. But some food and a couple cocktails should round out the evening nicely.

See ya sattiday.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]