Thursday, March 30, 2006

Larrooski's Monthly Political Rant

This was my fav paragraph:

"In the end, this issue is going to be resolved by the 2006 midterm election. If Republicans lose control of either the House or Senate, the investigations of the Bush/Cheney White House will begin. It won't be pretty. It will make dealing with lying about sex look like High School hazing. It will even make Richard Nixon look like a piker when it comes to staying within the law."

I love a good fantasy . . .

Comments:
You don't got to sell me, it fucking KILLED Hunter S. Thompson.
 
Not sure I kapeesh yer inuendo.

HST shot his ass dead cuz of physical issues he just didn't wanna cope with. Unassisted suicide.

He didn't kill himself over Nixon, I don't think. Nor a LACK of Nixon's, to joust n proust about.

You don't say 'fucking', much, so, I gathered yer posit was important.
 
Ok, I'm a little slow, thanks fellers, thought HST just had had it with his medical condition, back issues, etc.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]