Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Pant-A-Loons?

I said, "Particularly nasty weather."

Comments:
I'll have the Chickenpants Basket with extra fiddles, please.
 
Pant A Loon, Pet A Luma, lotsa loons for no moon.

Sounds like a good time and good show, congrats to all.

Love the website, quips, bio's n such.

Wite Fretliner? What next, surf n trash? Tip and toast to the two . . .

I was gonna call a beach party soon, as I'm cabin fevered out of my gourd, resonator and what little mind I have left, n even bring or arrange for a keg, mooch bbq's/hardwoods/MESQUITE n bring a goat and an onion, but it looks like it's gonna rain till about 2525 . . . put yer rubbers on n keep yer brollie's stiff mates, it's a long wet one it seems . . . n from what I've seen on radar and sat pics, YOU PEOPLE are wetter n a short haired retreiver on a day at the lake (thought I was gonna get nasty didja). :grin:

My bro tells me Scotts Valley is at something like 2000000% of normal to date for the year . . . lol

NOAH!

Who dat?

IT'S 'ME' NOAH!

Yeahhhhhhh, riggggghhhtttttt . . . . . .
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]