Monday, June 12, 2006

She turned me into a newt!....'got better though

Hey Howdy Family,
Just wanted to say THANK-YOU! to Wendy, & miss Gayle @ SCMC, as well as the rest of ya for your assistance and positive vibes through my little cardio-escapade. Last week while just trying to pour a cup of coffee my ticker decided to take a little time-out & I hit the deck hard. Fortunately, I didn't loose any teeth, only a minor concussion, and nothing has shown up in the bloodwork regarding stroke, arrest, or any other of the big nastys. A night over in the cardiac unit was definitely an eye-opener, and I'm continuing on with testing & monitoring until we can get a handle on myself. But fear not! It'll take more than that to keep me off my festivation schedule, and life as I know it, and I cannot wait until Grass Valley...& Kate Wolf...& High Sierra...& Goofy Too! I love all of you and it's nice to know that I've got family hereabouts.

Peace & see ya out there!

Comments:
Holy Crap son.....I just got home from two weekends of Weddings. Had not heard a word about this. Hope all goes well now. call me or I'll sure be calling you. Love ya son Ya "Loco" MaMa Roseee
 
Blessings and heartfelt good thoughts to ya from me n Bernie-you be well hoss . . .
 
Good thing I know it'd be a backpack that took you down..not a team of horses. Good Lawd..could even get me in church. Glad you're on yer feet n all. All power to the great healer in the sky. Right here if'n ya'all need oral suspension or something of that nature. Not a chance you'd get orally suspended from this group! Lynn e
 
Zeke, Glad the team of unnamed horses didnt drag you away to an unidentifiable location! Thoughts are with ya! Give a holler if I can drop by some fresh pork! (please dont make me go into that that building next door!) Love you Man! Lynne
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]