Monday, June 19, 2006

THAT Was Fun!!

Wow-too tired Sunday nite to post.

Lonesome River Band-3 sets, Matt Ledbetter (Unkle Phil Ledbetter's kid).
Biscuit Burners! Missed all 3 sets, ask Aunt Zeke ., Billy Cardine sounded FINE on the radio on my way up there Friday.
STRINGDUSTERS!!! Andy Hall, reso! The best of the fest!! Incredible band, all phenom's, most don't even shave, yet.
Mountain Laurel-Kathy Barwick, reso. My teach, their first time on the GV Father's Day Stage. They made a name for themselves!


Doyle was Doyle, great band, seen em too many times.
James King-again. Still, he puts all into it. Seen em too many times.

There was more, I missed it. Late, asleep, I got all the excuses.

Zeke was there, he knows.

He lit it up, played every minute he wasn't in the meadow. Carried the camp . .;-)

All y'all have fun at Kate's, and anything else comin up.

I'm done till Fall Berry-Beach Party first weekend everyone's home on the same weekend . . .

Comments:
igbob.
 
You should bust out bawlin Martin, Sir Porkafuss did everytime the dobro solo came around...good though!
 
You gonna rust that hubcap you keep cryin on it, boy.
 
They never DID get it turned up loud enough, I could still hear the banjo . . .
 
Sounds like ya'll had a darn good time (was never a ? about that) Monterey Blues Festival was great on Friday Delbert McClinton rocked and Blues too of course. was amused to see Drois and rick in reserved seats in row in front of us. LOL. It's a small world after all !! Great old tiime Hippie Party on Sat. Sunday got the "Mighty Shovelhead" running !!
New battery.Gee's wish they made new batteries for us !

Hope to see ya'll soon.
 
Daaaaaaaaa Wrong weekend... and looks like I can't spell either. Oh Well.Hard to keep with with all the Howdy coming and going. Now who's going to the Goofy??
 
GOOFY for me too far, no time off work.

I'll do the World Fest at Grass Valley, kinda in my back yard, for a Fri/Sat night thing . . . lots of gypsy swing stuff I need to practice on.

Delbert musta been fun, I like that man's music.

YOU people don't miss much . . . I'm still jealous.

But the stories keep me calm, for the most part . . ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]