Thursday, June 29, 2006

Yoda Meets . . . . Haute Couture?



I'm phreakin speechless . . . . what the HAYALL is this thing and can it be eaten and que'd or smoked.

EAST Palo Alto? Something I'd expect the matrons of Bernal Heights to walk when they ain't changing batteries in their matronly toys . . . (Herb Caen, he usta rag on the matrons of Bernal Heights, about their vibrators. Ok, ain't funny if I gotta 'splain it, my bad).

I miss Herb. N his fog, too, 'kin mid 90's n 100's summer in this godforsaken . . . you know.

Comments:
I think I saw one of those after drinking Pita rita's or at the Howdy cocktail party. OMG !!

I miss Herb also it was the first thang I read in that newspaper..

Now that man had a class act party life...
 
Rossee Deah, I don't think they wuz pourin Pita's at the Cocktail Party-lots of top shelf toonies, though!!!!

Man, that affair is becoming . . . . infamous? heh heh

Bless Howdy, and you, and all the Howdians.

Beach Party? When's everyone gonna be home?

Mid July? Early August?

I need a reason to sniff some fog and mingle with folks . . it's HOT here!!! lol
 
Time for the Boardwalk Friday Night Oldies show with the Fixx. Hey, now is the time that New Wave is Oldies but Goodies.
 
Yeah, One Way Or Another . . .
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]