Wednesday, June 28, 2006

YouTube Killin Me

Man, I wasn't payin attention, but, I am now.

This medium is now off the hook, n I say so.

The clip I posted is from another site whose member posted the clip.

Don Reno just KILLS it after you get past the obligatory Orange Blossom Special, so just let it run till the second song, and then strap in and get ready for a ride!!! I didn't catch the rest of the lineup on the first clip.

Michael is hosting, an old show he did back in 1974. Way kewl stuff.

Here's another youtube clip of the rest of Country Gentlemen, from the first clip.

Bill Emerson on 5, Doyle on the little 6, Charlie Waller my gawd on big 6, didnt' hear who was on the dawghouse . . . . wow, they nailed what HAS to be an early version of Fox On The Run in the first clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG5T2dzJRC4

The Heroes Of Trad Grass were movin it forward LONG ago . . . don't let the bluegrass nazis tell you anything different . . . even Mr. MUNROE was movin it forward in his day. ;-)

Comments:
You gotta come to the GoOFy, Larue. Unless you're working that weekend, that is.
 
I'd love to hoss, n you and y'all KNOW it, but, no time off work left.

And I'm not drivin 3.5 one way Sat and back again Sunday same. And, it will be HOT there.

I'm gonna do World Fest Grass Valley cuz it's backyard. N I won't do that if it's as hot as it's been.

Next year, I get 3 weeks, and I'm festing my ass off. Lot of ass to fest off, too! lol
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]