Sunday, August 20, 2006

"It looks like the Boardwalk's jacking off"


Comments:
I just about choked on my first sip of coffee when the page opened! *LMAO*....& ta think that comment came out of an intelligent young bartendress from Santa Cruz. Ahh, the life!
 
She said she's actually a dancer and just bartends to make money.

"Normally, someone would have to go to a bowling alley ..." -- Hobson
 
While we're at it...another fine quote from the very same character from the very same movie which I seldom get to use any more for obvious reason (obvious to me anyways),

"A little tart like that could save you a fortune in prostitutes."
 
& I'm just a bureacrat, I just come in here to feel human again.
 
I propose a toast to the unknown employee of E.I. Dupont de Nemours & Company who invented Lycra.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]