Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I See Why You Like This Guy...

"Wubba."

Comments:
Heh, not sure where yer pokin, but, I'd bet my ass . . . . well, never mind that . . .

I like the guy, I like his politics.

The rest of the country is gone to hell already, what do I have to lose?

Nothin.

I can't save it, I can't screw it up.
Pick it, sip it, eat it.
Vote for Larue.
 
25,000 words on...what? Is there policy in there? Kind of hard to get the message across while people's eyes are rolling. I'm looking for someone to get the church and Walmart vote. That's the only way to win the top slot any more. I love Kucinich but the guy just can't get elected President. On the other side of the aisle, Sam Brownback is just Bob Dole with two working hands and a ready-made speech. But that speech is working in the RV spaces in Walmarts across this land.
 
Vote For Larue, I'm cuddly and loveable, and darn it, I'm nice to old people.

Policy:
1) Cut Foreign Entanglements
2) Develop Alternative Energy
3) Cut Corporate Amerika Out Of Politics
4) Rebuild Material Infrastructure
5) Seperate Church And State
(again)
6) Rebuild Educational Infrastructure
7) Implement 2 Years Civic Duty With Pay, Education And Access To Further Affordable Education
8) Develop Domestic Employment Opportunities, Across All Classes
9) Invest In, Motivate, Middle Class Entreprenerships

Legalize weed, close the borders, stop the coke and herion and meth.

Let the rest of the world fend for itself.

Threaten to nuke anyone who screws with us on our soil.

Geez, these meds I got for dental surg sure are good . . ;-) I like the blue one's. The green ones are kewl. The striped ones are pretty. The white ones are outnumbered.
 
Kuch Roars More:

http://www.truthdig.com/interview/item/20061206_dennis_kucinichs_showdown/

He's one of a few, if not the only one, screamin to bring them home now, and lets save them, and money. He's a hoss.
 
He looks like Shawn Colvin, and has the balls of.............



Shawn Colvin. Nuff Said.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]