Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Who's yer best girl?

DEAR ABBY.....
I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what
could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife
has been cheating on me. The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the
caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently
although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from
work, you don't know them." I always stay awake to look out for her taxi
coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car
driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why?
Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what
time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her
phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never
approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to
know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really
check on her. I decided I was going to park my sailboat trailer next to the
garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole
street when she came home. It was at that dreadful moment, crouching behind
my boat, that I noticed a large area of tiny little de-lamination blisters
on my keel. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to
the boat builder?

Thanks, Fred

Comments:
Send picture of the boat.
Abbey
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]