Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This Is SO Martin . . . I Guess

Please proceed to the song clips to the right, and click on "Bring It On" . .

I explains it all I guess . .

I mean, one minute I'm grinnin all to hayall cuz The Infamous Stringdusters are hittin Spring Berry, and the next, some sap sends me a link and I hear this song, and I think, it's pure Martin, out there, somewhere, in the Oklahoma's Of Our Lives.

TWANGED. Totally, like, twanged.

BTW, too kewl you Dixie Chickie's . . . kick ass!!!

Comments:
Lame, lame, lame-lame-lame. Jody needs another Coors Light and a chick sanger.
 
Ok, so yer fussier about yer twang than I thought . . . it's good twang, though . . . no reso, but that pedal steel swings for me . . . . tough crowd.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]