Wednesday, March 28, 2007

How SWANG Gits 'Er Done

Run The Table.

N Check Out All Their Vid's.

Oh My!!!! I have NO idea who these folks are, but I gotta learn . . .

Trip fiddles, egg slicer, two lady gal sangers, jazz git, accordian and drums n bass . . . .

AhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Yessssssssss . . . .

Camp Crud With Some Oakie In It.

Tween Peg's Place and Crud, there's room for some phat swang!!! I may work on that G6 tuning tween now and then . .

I may have just been corrupted completely . . . I wanna double barrell egg slicer . . . I really, really do.

I blame the Howdy Usual's For Corrupting Me N Ewe Know Who You Are . . Regi, Doris, Steve N Greg for sure, Zeke, Cuz, Alecia, Mikey, LYNN!!!! . . . N Duude, Nick, Randy Mando . . . Dave, for SURE Dave . . . Heathen's, Berry Fest yadda yadda blah blah.

Thanks to all for lettin me play and learn at yer feets and such . . .

"All of me, why not take all of me . . "

Comments:
Smartly struck sir, nicely done, just like down-home cookin! I think I've been in that place...
 
Mah Gawd! That's RANGER DOUG!!! How could you Ranger Doug???

http://www.thetimejumpers.com/


Good though.
 
Appears they play every Monday Night at the Station Inn, Nayushvull.
 
Yeah, I caught Doug . . . thought I MIGHT have recognized Haynie.

Here's the lineup as posted elsewhere:

"The Time Jumpers is a Western Swing band comprised of eleven of Nashville's finest studio musicians and vocalists: Kenny Sears (fiddle/vocal), Joe Spivey (fiddle), Aubrey Haynie (fiddle), John Hughey (steel guitar Hall of Fame member), Dennis Crouch (bass), Andy Reiss (guitar), Rick Vanaugh (drums), Jeff Taylor (accordion), Carolyn Martin (vocals), Dawn Sears (vocals) and "Ranger Doug" Green (rhythm guitarist/vocalist of ìRiders in the Skyî fame)."
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]