Wednesday, June 27, 2007

And I get these great segues...


Comments:
Dancing John is everywhere!!
 
That was coooool! What year was that? remind me to talk to Uncle Bill about his stage lighting!
 
Bills a lefty.

He coached at LEAST, one daughter, a southpaw, thru San Jose State, on the bowling team.

Prolly only a year or two from when I was bowlin for CSUS in the early 90's . . . I know me and Bill talked about it, but, I'm not sure.

He also says he carried a 236 avg. in the Book of bowling averages (some year, I don't know).

He's a lefty . . . most lefty's in a slotted house could average that much with a MODICUM of talent.

And I've TOLD him so. *G*

Only he wants to bowl me for money, the bastard . . . I threw my equipment into the river when I bought my first dobro . . . Bill don't seem to care . . *G*

Sure love what their camp does, every fest . . . . Sunday nites are a toss tween jams and HIS place . . . sigh.

Maybe Bill, Martin and me can go golfin somewhere . . . someday.

Linx course, perhaps. I haven't played since I bought a dobro, but, at least I didn't throw the clubs into the river . . . yet.

FORE!!!!! (oh, BAD shot chap, forehead it looks like)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]