Monday, June 18, 2007

Bachelor Party for James Davies

This Friday evening, June 22 at Fleet Montgomery's place in Royal Oaks starting around 6:30 or so. Click the above link for maps. 16300 Bonney Rd. Bring Beer, ice, whiskey, musical instuments, tents, sleeping bags and leave the girls at home. Please. Call Martin for nondetails. Not responsible for driving or hootchie kootchie dancers. You mileage may vary. Come in through the gate, drive up to the parking field and we'll direct you from there. Sorry it's short notice but suck it up, you knew it was happening anyways.

Comments:
Food and firewood?

I can't make it but I COULD send a bag of MESQUITE, in a BROWN bag!
 
No dog poop in a brown bag Larue. Hootchie Kootchie girls? I thought we were supposed to bring paint Stripper? Some sort of defragging or something........ohhh.....nevermind.
 
Can't make it. Busy guy.
 
Never too busy for my fav pals but, things are tight for now.

Someone ask Zeke to talk a bit about GV . . CBA Board seems to think it went pretty good overall . . . sounded GREAT on the internet . . . Zeke, didja have some FUN, didja, didja? ;-)
 
Food and firewood? Useless. We're in a tight spot, boys.
 
What a coincedence...I was in a tight spot last night.

Que? Should I bring a douvered quiche?
 
I got 50 chickenwings begging to get started.
 
sorry folks, I jus' herd about this shindig about an hour ago from the groom himself (2pm, Friday the 22nd), and I can't get out of prior commitments. Hoist one high for me. JD, don't scare the donkey this time okay? pl
 
Good post.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]