Monday, June 04, 2007

Breaking News from Sarah Campbell


Comments:
I love a good cliche. Or 60.
Sarah's not white?
 
Tap, tap, tap...is this thing on? Sarah who? 60 what?
 
Looks like the piano (or gutbucket, apparently) has been drinking again. Funny, Ida dosn't even look like Sarah Liz?
 
You mean they let County Workers DRINK on the job?

Is someone gonna look in on Martin to make sure he's ok? Least wipe off the drool . . . .
 
Is it possible Martin had too many of Blind Melon's chittlins?

My bro and I once spent two weeks Tahoe/Nevada region camping and sightseeing.

On Black's Beach one day, we had Blind Melon's.

Vodka, rum, some green melon liquor, pineapple, orange juices, fresh pineapple chunks, fresh orange wedges, a ton of other shit I forget. I only recall it was green, from the green liquor, so we didn't use any grenadine . . . .

We took off our clothes to follow suit of others, and proceeded to get wasted and burnt to a crisp from the sun over 12 hours.

Good though.

I may hafta call bro and recall that Blind Melon recipe . . . perfect for warm fall weather at Howdy.
 
Let me guess, and say Sarah sent this?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]