Monday, July 16, 2007

Sackatomatoes Comes to the Boardwalk


Comments:
Kinda a lame link there buddy...even with DSL, or maybe it's cuz you central gov't folks came over and infiltrated our otherwise well-working agency network. whatever, why doncha just tell us about GOOFY instead?
 
That's some ad dollars spent here, thanks Boardwalk!!!

I always thought the old Mighty Mouse was the most bitchen ride there . . . hear they took it down long ago.

Temps are 'mild' here, but man I sure miss sea air and the fog . . . best to all . . .

And yeah, I'd like to hear bout some Goofy too!

Ya didn't go, Zeke?
 
Nope, no GOOFY fer Zeke this year. It was the first weekend home in about a month, so I slept, ate, drank, slept...& oh yeah, did all those dishes. Waiting for a report from sMartin. *tap tap tap*
 
I liked the pictures of the leather belt on the old 20 horse electric motor.
Don't blame me for your lousy ISD internet. I had to go out to Cruzio to get my own website after hearing about their 10 lead time for website adjustments.
The Goofy was just another Goofy. Too hot, too expensive, just the same ol' bands, nobody jamming. Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded. My advice is to stay home. Also, stay home this coming September for the SCBS 25th Birthday Gala at a parking lot to be named later.
 
sMartin's post reeks of subversive propoganda . . . Sounds like GOOFY was a blowout, again. Temps shoulda been SOMEWHAT down, given that Sacto wasn't even 95F for some of that time.

"What's he HIDING in there?"

Tub, when I'm watching the clips of the machine under the ride, and I see them belts, and watch gears, I'm thinking, that's seriously Old School Shit!!

Given the mortality rate, I'm REALLY impressed with management of that ride over the years . . . . I SWEAR that was some Rube Goldberg contraption.
 
I gotta get all Goofussed some year.
Then I can have a fest to complain about, too . . . and lie like a dog. ;-)
 
Here's a tip...drink some water at some point. Unlike me. My ears are ringing and I've had a headache for days. These 24 hour parties take it out of us old guys.
 
& he thought he could last at High Sierra? Now, that's Old School! or is that "Old School Train Wreck"? Ya know their friends with that Grisman guy....er something like that. Keep that Gator Aide in the IV & you'll be just fine.
 
Tub's callin hisself Old Guy?

Yer killin me, hoss.

At this rate, you'll have NOTHIN left by age 50.

OId Guy.

HARUMPH!!!!!

Cuz, now . . ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]