Monday, August 13, 2007

Pony's Were Good To Honey

So, Thursday, Howdyville . . . dinner's on Larue And Bernie!!!

Somewhere about 4 pm with time after to hit the meadow for the opening bells.

Pasta, with my homemade pesto and SHRIMP, and my homemade pesto garlic butter bread which is to DIE for . . . . . .

Someone PLEASE let Fred know . . . he's allus got it goin on, and I don't wanna step on his cookin toes . . . . man I LOVE what that man does . . . .

But the pony's were good to Honey, and I got some money to play with.

And I wanna feed my friends, it's been a long time it seems to me . . .

See ya there, and then. . . on WEDNESDAY!! AT THE LODGE!

We comin in early this fest . . . and pickin and grinnin and sippin and such is gonna be a JOY!!

I'm lookin at some 3foot long hollowed out bamboo tubing, with a plunger, to power some Aerial Objects Du Jour, as part of the Aerial Farce Show . . . not.

But if ya put it up in the air, yer BEGGIN for it to be knocked out of the air.

I'm just sayin . . . . ;-)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]