Thursday, October 11, 2007

"Ladies Get Away" this Sunday and Swim at The Willows Resort

Howdy~

I mentioned this to several Camp Howdy Women: Rosie, Patty,Linda T., Linda S., and Barb, Lynn T. and Elicia.
I have a permission to have some women friends join me at The Willows Resort off of Old San Jose up in the Santa Cruz Mountains.
The resort has a view of Santa Cruz and the Monterey Bay and a huge Olympic Swimming Pool that is heated. I'm going up there this Sunday 10-14-07.
Let me know if you're interested in going. I'll bring the Smoking Loon!
email me at regiberry@aol.com

It's an awesome get away for the day!

Comments:
Regi, sign me up for a cumcuber eye makeup and a ground seaweed and mud pack facial.

I'd KILL to see what you and the guhrls are up to . . . .;-)

I'm sure it's no good, and the boyz will have HELL to pay when it's over.

*G*

Have a GREAT time, and you KNOW I won't make it to yer gig, or the boys . .

I sure hope to hear stories from BOTH events, though . . . . w/pics!!!! *G*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]