Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"I would rather surprise a virgin than disappoint a widow."


Comments:
Martin, my friend, and I hope you don't mind me calling you that . . . Martin, you bring things to light that never see the sun's rays.

This is one of them.

What a grand piece of writing, what a grand piece of our history I never knew of, and what a grand subject you targeted to share.

Watch out for that log, hoss . . . ;-)

You boyz have a great weekend, send pics and tell me the story's ewe can't share with others . . . *G*
 
Oh Phaleeze! I'm gonna bust out bawlin! "Shut up & Pick", I thought was once yer mantra? That means quit yer whinin' & get yer sorry ass to Fernwood. You get there, we'll take care of the rest.
Best I can do.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]