Monday, December 17, 2007

Brrrrrrrrr..........I Hope The Train Has Heat.

Apparently it's going to be a nice long freezing train ride up to the great white north. I leave friday at 8pm, get into Seattle sat. 8pm. Spendin' a night in the city, and then a boat ride out to the bro's on Bainbridge Island. 3 days there, a boat ride back to the Emerald City for two days of museums, art, harbors, culinary establishments, libating, monorails and Space Needles. Then hop back on the venerable Coast Starlight, and be bright eyed and bushytailed for New Years Eve at Rosie's Playhouse. If anyone has any favorite places to go, let me know.

Geez, I hope I can find my pants.

Comments:
Seattle's got a GREAT fest, but it's not till February!!!
 
I know we've already discussed, but make sure ya hit The Owl & Thistle, & say hello to "Jack" the owner.

http://www.owlnthistle.com/owlhome.html

Have fun up there, great town to party in!
 
Zeke WTF do YOU care, yer headed for PadThai and some of the greatest noodles and broth outside of Vietam.

DAMN you Howdy Folks are travelin far and wide!! I'm gonna try and make it to Galt, next week. ;-)

Safe journey's all, and happy returns with story's to tell!!!! *G*
 
Should be fun, the Owl is 3 blocks from my hotel, I can stumble from there to the ferry, and back again! I'll have a pint fer ya!
 
no comment but ditto that! Bye the bye an' boithdqy woishes n' ALL that! Ave a wunerful trip mate! maight even be the most track worthy one in the bunch! Dude! I'm green! Ow meny toimes have ye' as yet slipped into that ane'descernable toime frame? DONT ANSWER...yet Gettin' lost in the New year already w'out what? Oh yah, yer pants! Love you Man!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]