Thursday, January 17, 2008

NFL At It's Best

Sure, ESPN's Page Two covers it better n I do, but, this IS the best 4 teams in the NFL this weekend.

Green Bay v. New York

New England v. San Diego.

Like the money, I want Packers v. Pats for a final. 

And if that DOES come about, I don't mind spoiling Sweet 18 for history and would root for my old man Favre. Who STILL looks like he does it cuz if it's not fun, he wouldn't. 

What a year. What a coming year.

Wonder how many games Josh Burkett can win  . . . that boy pitches like a combo of Nolie and Clemons. 

His breakin ball buckles men's knees like a $500 hooker. *G* 

I WISH they'd let him get more starts, and have a shot at a 30 win season, but, never again I fear. Even 25 is remote and distant, I think, unless they lower the mounds again. *G*

Howdy To All, near and far. Be well, spring is nigh. Sorta. Kinda. 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]