Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Dark Side


No reso here, went for the twang instead.......

Comments:
So you finally got tired of the spoon player drowning out your solo's? That's one hell of a nice lookin git, hoss. Like a good reso, the twang IS the thang. Pick that one with honor, can't wait to hear it in your hands.
 
Tryin' to do some new thangs, and maybe get back to some stuff that I used to do a few years back. Blame Cuz....it's all his fault! Now I just gotta find that Paul Rivera 55-112 class A/B (the Holy Grail of tube amps) to go with it. Ever since my '64 Fender Bassman, and '74 Tele got ripped off, I've been hankerin' for some bottom end! Hope all is well, and I WON'T be bringin' the new rig to Straw!
 
No, I'll be hoping to hit Da Cruz at some point when yer out and about with that new blonde. *G*

I hear there was a Please Stand By set recently, I missed it. Send this Larue a dub, will somone? *G*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]