Friday, March 21, 2008

Obey


Comments:
"A dread mountain walking."
This was not my fav HP Lovecraft, but it's still popular with the fanclubs, ain't it.

Great hit, Mr. Tub-
 
High entertainment tubub......

Go to the Cthulu is my Copilot page
 
Wish I could post some of their first album in here or anyways else other n CD's.

But they were great. Two guys, for the most part, one with 4 part octave vocals, and both with multi-instrumentalist capabilities. They wuz BAD! *G*

Even in the mid 60's.

No youtube clips I can find.

Wayfaring Stranger.
I've Been Wrong Before.
The Bag I'm In.
White Ship, (No Shit, this is signature).
That's How Much I Love You Baby (so kewl even jazz blushes).

They were da gnosh. Their music was rightous.

N that was a long time ago. Learn her history, Howdy. *G*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]