Sunday, April 20, 2008

Arkansas Killin Time


Pine Box Boys.
I SWEAR they pitch tents at Howdy. *G*

Catch a listen to Arkansas Killin Time as ya scroll down for samples linky's.
Google them on YouTube for a broader range.

I LOVE the descrip on my link in the thread title:

"Personally, I would describe their sound as a darker version of Old Crow Medicine Show…. a much much darker version."

Hi Praise Indeed. *G*

Key Richst. They Is City Boys!!!! From The City!

This must mean Martin and all of yas know of them? 

DAMN! Thought I had a drop on it . . . ;-) 



Comments:
Hey! Isn't that Killbilly?
 
You're about a year behind again, Larue. They played the SFBOT last year and were all over the place. Go to their website for the downloads. I think they played with R.E. Keen, Jr. out in College Station, TX. "Ugliest bluegrass music...Not only was the protagonists dead by the end of the song, but they had also been dismembered."
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]